Made to order colour
VMZINC know-how in the treatment of surface aspects for more than 40 years enables to propose a brand new offer of customized colours.
Countless shades for VMZINC coated products can be asked for an exclusive building.
PIGMENTO® consists of rolled zinc alloyed with copper and titanium that complies with European standard EN 988 and the surface of which has a pre-weathering treatment upon which a transparent primer is applied, followed by a coloured coating. The pre-weathering treatment applied to PIGMENTO® is the same as that used for quartz-zinc®.
Lacquered zinc consists of rolled zinc alloyed with copper and titanium that complies with European standard EN 988 and the surface is treated by applying a paint system known as PVDF2 (Resin), which is more resilient in aggressive environments than any other coating.
Color creation process
- Creation of a new color is possible for projects with a minimum of 3 tons (in the same thickness: 0.70 – 0.80 – 1.00 – 1.50 mm)
- Shades can be chosen based on a defined colour, or based on colours already produced.
- Prototypes of the colour are provided
- The time delivery of a new colour is 5 weeks ex-works
- All types of buildings
- For new buildings and renovations
- All VMZINC Systems
- Those made to order colours complies with European standard EN 988 and the PREMIUM quality label.
- They are 100% produced in France.