Metal facade panels & cladding
Please refer to the website for your country for technical information
- > Australia - www.vmzinc.com.au
- > Austria - www.vmzinc.at
- > Belgium - www.vmzinc.be
- > China - www.vmzincasia.cn
- > Czech - www.vmzinc.cz
- > Denmark - www.vmzinc.dk
- > France - www.vmzinc.fr
- > Germany - www.vmzinc.de
- > Hungary - www.vmzinc.hu
- > India - www.vmzinc.in
- > Italy - www.vmzinc.it
- > Japan - www.vmzinc.jp
- > Korea - www.vmzinc.kr
- > Luxembourg - www.vmzinc.lu
- > Netherlands - www.vmzinc.nl
- > New Zealand - www.vmzinc.co.nz
- > Poland - www.vmzinc.pl
- > Portugal - www.vmzinc.pt
- > Spain - www.vmzinc.es
- > South Korea - www.vmzinc.kr
- > Sweden - www.vmzinc.se
- > Switzerland - www.vmzinc.ch
- > Turkey - www.vmzinc.com.tr
- > UK - www.vmzinc.co.uk
- > USA - www.vmzinc-us.com
VMZINC facade applications began as an extension of the building envelope from the roof down to the walls.
All VMZINC facade systems for facade wall and facade panels belong to the rain screen family, answering cladding with a ventilated air space for sustainable performance.
VMZINC has developed innovative systems which use all the material qualities of VMZINC: long-lasting, flexible, colour and prestigious.
Today, VMZINC offers a range of systems supplied with preformed finishing accessories produced specifically for covering facades in the service and residential sector, for both new construction and renovation..
VMZINC offers a range of systems supplied with preformed finishing accessories produced specifically for covering facades in the service and residential sector, for both new construction and renovation.